Company SIA "NB", commercial company registered in The Republic of Latvia, company registration No. 40003003193, ensures protection of Personal data, confidentiality and non-disclosure to Third parties. Personal data shall include any information about the data subject which may identify him or her, or which can reasonably be used to identify the data subject.
Types of Personal Data to be Gathered and Stored
Company SIA "NB" shall collect only Personal data that are necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. The Personal data collected from the data subject includes the following: name, gender, address, date of birth, contact information, payment account and card information, bet transaction and game account payment information, and other information the data subject wishes to provide, or data which must be submitted on statutory or legal basis.
Method of Personal Data Collection
Personal data shall be collected when the data subject registers in the client system. The data subject is asked to provide his/her personal data in order to register, as well as in order to open and maintain his/her gaming account.
Method of Personal Data Usage
Company SIA "NB" shall process the personal data of the data subject for the purpose of administering the gaming account for the purposes of providing the services, controlling the levels of usage of the website, complying with regulatory and other regulatory requirements, and maintaining the quality and security of the services provided. Company SIA "NB" also stores such information and can analyse it if requested in the investigation of any actual or suspected crime.
Company SIA "NB" reserves the right, at least occasionally, to inform the data subject of the services and products of the company that may be of interest to the data subject, provided that the data subject has consented to receive such marketing materials by ticking this option. Subject to consent of the data subject, company SIA "NB" reserves the right to use the Personal data of the data subject also for profiling and automatic decision making. The data subject reserves the right to withdraw his/her consent and opt-out of these services at any time. The Personal data of the data subject will not be transferred to third parties without consent of the data subject.
Company SIA "NB" reserves the right to request the data subject to submit a written request for information on the data subject held by the company SIA "NB". Company SIA "NB" also reserves the right to use the Personal data provided by the data subject for the purpose of conducting appropriate fraud prevention checks. The Personal data provided may be disclosed to the fraud prevention authority, which may request the retention of such information about the data subject in order to perform its legitimate tasks.
Persons Allowed to Receive Disclosure of Personal data, and Method of Such Disclosure
The policy of SIA "NB" prohibits the disclosure of Personal data of the data subject to third parties.
SIA "NB" may be required to disclose the Personal data of the data subject in the following cases:
- if it is prescribed or prescribed by regulatory enactments. For example, to disclose the Personal data of the data subject to a competent court on its formal request, or to duly authorized bodies on the basis of a request issued in accordance with tax legislation;
- to disclose Personal data of the data subject, subject to his/her consent. The data subject may consent to the disclosure of his/her Personal data directly, e. g., in writing or orally or indirectly, as a result of the data subject's actions, e. g., by publicly discussing his/her relations with SIA "NB" in the mass media;
- Company SIA "NB" reserves the right to disclose the personal data of the data subject to the supervisory authorities in connection with the verification of the online gambling fairness policy and/or prevention and detection of criminal offences, and persons with whom company SIA "NB" concludes such data exchange agreements. In addition, if SIA "NB" believes that there is good reason to believe that the data subject may be involved in a violation of such rules or regulations, or that the data subject is in possession of information about violation of such rules or regulations, or otherwise endangers the online gaming process for honesty. These authorities may use the Personal data of the data subject in order to investigate and respond to such violations in accordance with the requirements of applicable law;
In certain cases, the Personal data of the data subject may be made available to specific service providers hired by company SIA "NB", which have non-disclosure obligations and are integrated in the system to provide support for marketing, gaming, customer services and server hosting services. All of these partners have their own Privacy policies, which are publicly available.
- to allow the visitor and the device they are using to be recognized, for example by identifying the IP address used;
- in order to provide a more customized use of the Website;
- obtain data that would allow the company SIA "NB" to analyse how visitors use the Website and make consequential improvements.
Time-frame of Personal Data Storage
The Personal data provided by the data subject are retained for as long as is necessary in order to provide the data subject with the services of company SIA "NB", and in order to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected. At the same time, there may be a legal obligation for SIA "NB" to retain data in order to comply with its legal obligations.
Access to Personal Data
Company SIA "NB" grants the data subject the right of access to the Personal data obtained in connection therewith.
In order to make changes to your personal data, you must contact Customer Service.
Protection of Personal Data
The company SIA "NB" shall employ appropriate and up-to-date technical and physical means in order to protect Personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure or access and any other unlawful processing.
In connection with security or information security incidents, company SIA "NB" will act in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 immediately and, if possible, no later than 72 hours after receiving the incident information, data breach shall be reported to the local data protection authority.
Rights of the Data Subject and Processing of Claims
In cases where the data subject is dissatisfied with the use of the Personal data pursuant to the present Policy, or in cases where the data subject wishes to receive further information on data processing activities, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
The data subject shall also have the right to contact the local data supervisory authority for more information on the data subject's rights, or to lodge a complaint.
By consenting to the present Policy, the data subject agrees to processing and disclosure of their Personal data for the method and for the purposes set out on the present website.
Company SIA "NB" shall reserve the right to make adjustments and renew this Policy in order to reflect any improvements or changes to the services and products provided by the company SIA "NB"; in such cases, the data subject will be duly informed before the change enters into force. Should the data subject choose not to accept any of the changes made, he/she shall reserve the right to discontinue use of the services provided by the company SIA "NB", or to contact the company SIA "NB".